Friday, January 16, 2009

loveliness 22

So now that I'm full up with warm warm porridge, I can post loveliness 22. This is one that I have been meaning to write about for a while now:

Other People's Resolutions.

A sample from my growing collection:
- be less honest, more nice
- it is better to call than not call (somewhat ill-formed as a resolution, but still good, I think)
- it is better to visit, than not visit (same)
- learn Ojibway (wow M+D!)
- write down a list of 20 things you want to do, and then do them
- make a blog that you publish to every day (what loser made that reso...)
- go basically vegan
- eat less sugar
- don't buy a single article of clothing for a year! (I keep alluding to this, it will be the topic of a separate post)
- get shit done/waste less time. 

I also like all the extra people at the gym. Go everyone!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment