Monday, January 26, 2009

loveliness 33

Here is something I didn't know until today. You can watch the provincial legislature in action, live! I am finding this surprisingly entertaining, although I'm sure it won't last, being basically self-interested in nature. 

I am also feeling some warm fuzzies for the Ontario NDP. They are getting butchered in the press right now for it however. Interestingly the conservatives have also been making a bit of sense in there, citing the chronic underfunding of Ontario universities as the real stumbling block in this labour dispute. Ontario is the tenth province (out of... ten provinces) in terms of per-capita funding for post-secondary education. 

This is a kind of good-bad loveliness...

To atone: evidence of tasty-lunch-loveliness

1 comment:

  1. I would like to eat this through the internet, please. Download to my tummy.

    ReplyDelete