Friday, May 22, 2009

loveliness 148

Today's loveliness was the amusement of pulling out an old purse that I haven't used in a while, and browsing through the weird purse detritus there. For your consideration:
 
In case you can't quite make it out, there is a playbill from a weird play I went to in December '07, and a ticket stub from the time I went to the ballet with the Tang. Also, a blank cue card (in case I need to write something down), transfers (these things seem to know how to reproduce themselves), band-aids, some dodgy kleenex (from my pre-hanky days) and of course, the ubiquitous hair pins (I have a system, really!).

Now if you are really looking to waste a few hours, check out the 'what's in your bag?' Flickr pool. Why is this so amusing? I'm not sure, but it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment