Monday, September 14, 2009

loveliness 262

Lists are one of my favourite things. Is that true? Not really. But I do like lists. Recently I have scrapped the idea of a day-timer/agenda thingie, and I now have a really crusty book of lists. The system is totally flawed, but it makes for a nice book. The fact that the notebook is totally water-damaged helps too -- the pages are all crinkly, just like my copy of Wuthering Heights.
But the paper list has its limitations. For example it is hard to write an effective single list for a really big project -- like say, getting a PhD. My mind was basically blown today by the task-management software Things. I downloaded the free trial, and I think it is going to be hard for me to resist shelling out for the full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment