Sunday, November 1, 2009

loveliness 307

THURSDAY, and day 2 of the Canadian Science Policy Conference.

WOW. I'm blown away on this day by some incredibly powerful and inspiring speakers and conference attendees (in particular Elana Brief, Bonnie Schmidt and Hiromi Matsui). Hopefully I'll find some time to write a little bit more about this after I've consolidated my notes and thoughts from this conference. But let me just say for now that one of the central themes that emerged was one of my favourite topics,  and I'm going to make you scroll down for it.........





























































INTERDISCIPLINARITY!!!!!!!
Hurrah!

As if this wasn't good enough,
A moment of grace: a Karen Kain sighting on the way home, and then,
A moment (several moments, really) of deliciousness: Alison's homemade macaroons......... YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment