Saturday, January 16, 2010

One of my favourite photos

I'm really surprised by how little I am inclined to post now that the 365 day project is over. It kind of makes me think that I should do another 365 project on a different theme... perhaps even just something as simple as a photo a day.

Well anyway, today I want to share one of my favourite photos of all time (to be clear, my favourite photo is the photo in the following photo, not the following photo itself):
DSC_0394
That is my grandmother there, on the right. There are a lot of things I really like about this picture. I mean, what are they wearing, and why? Whatever it is, and whatever the reason, they look awesome.

That's it for now, I think.

2 comments:

  1. Who is on the left?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually don't know who the person on the left is. But I like her shorts.

    ReplyDelete