Monday, March 8, 2010

Where was my camera when I was in the colon?

Lovelies, and especially my gorgeous short-haired sister:

Why did I leave my camera at home, when I traveled the length of the giant colon in the Dufferin Mall? Yes, you read that correctly. 4pm, Saturday afternoon: The colon, parked outside Walmart, was packed with people!  Luckily, Cancer Care Ontario has this nice video all about the colon, and I think they'd be happy to see it posted here, among so many other lovely things:

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!
    Thanks magic sister. Can I post a funny picture here? No? OK I will email you a funny picture of my new short hair AND remind Michael to look at the colon. Yes.
    Love you lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's probably best to avoid performing colonoscopy without a license anyway.

    ReplyDelete