Wednesday, January 4, 2012

O Tannenbaum

I thought I should post this before the season completely departs. Our Christmas tree!
Now, I'm pretty scroogey about Christmas, and my husband is even more so. But somehow I convinced everyone (including myself, and egged on by Dr. A.) to get a Christmas tree for the first time ever this year. It helped that my parents weren't getting a tree, so we borrowed all of the family's beautiful (and not-so-beautiful in some cases) ornaments. We also put the four ornaments we own on the tree.
I loooooove it! I love it at night when the lights are on, and I love it during the day when the sun shines through it. I'm never taking it down. 

2 comments:

  1. LOL!
    Magical picture of the glowing transposed stained glass too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful photos. The light is quite magical - a sentimental misty blue of nostalgia and longing. That nothing will change and all joy will hang suspended in this moment!

    ReplyDelete