Monday, February 27, 2012

Thirty-two!!!!!

This is it! The number I have been waiting for, the week that the week-count surpasses my age, and the next planned flight is five months away.

I have many things to share, including the San Fran/Palo Alto wrap-up and also some photos from the England trip (which could be neatly summarized by Linton Kwesi Johnson: "Inglan is a bitch"). In the meantime, let me tell you about this amazing travelling dress! It isn't even a maternity dress, but it may be the most comfortable thing I own at the moment, and hence has been getting a lot of play on these long flights. Plus you can spill things on it and no one will know: bonus. Here is me in our room at Chicheley Hall (having just arrived in England):

And here is me upon returning home, posing for the 32 week picture and looking quite tired...


3 comments:

  1. Yay! Here's to 32 weeks and the wonder dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Look at that e-girl grow!! mummerina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I was alarmed to learn today that apparently babies usually gain about half of their body weight in the seven weeks before delivery. I feel big now, but I think I have a lot of stretching to do yet....

    ReplyDelete