Sunday, March 11, 2012

Thirty Four

34 weeks, really?

Not so much to report this time, except the new thing: baby hiccups! Yes, I was wondering if and when I'd feel these, and it has begun. It is kind of cute, but I also feel bad for this poor bean, who seems to squirm around extra at hiccup time. On a separate note, last week I took the big belly out for a swim, it was quite nice to feel weightless-ish for a while. The only downside is that I don't have any maternity swimwear, so the community centre patrons are subjected to the bizarreness of me in a bikini. Ah well.

Here we go!

Two people today told me that I'm having a boy (although one of the people said that it was a boy, because I'm carrying low... and teh internets says that if it is a boy then it should be high so....). Yesterday someone told me I had a movie star pregnancy. I'm not sure exactly what that means, but I'll take it. I also heard a lovely birth story yesterday from a woman at yoga, which was a welcome change from the mostly bad stories I've heard from others. I'm looking forward to writing my own story.... I hope that it can be a positive one.

1 comment:

  1. "Yesterday someone told me I had a movie star pregnancy. I'm not sure exactly what that means, but I'll take it."

    ^^^ This is awesome

    ReplyDelete