Monday, May 7, 2012

The most amazing meeting

I feel like I'm over-using the word 'amazing' these days, but I don't seem to be able to help it. It is the best word I can think of to describe Heiko's first meeting with great-grandma Betty. She can't see or walk at this point, but she can still hold a baby, just as she held me over 30 years ago now. Seeing her face light up when she held my little man really was so very beautiful. So here is Heiko, at three weeks old, and Betty, at 92. Heiko was happier than he looks in this picture, by the way.


1 comment:

  1. ah ah ah ah ah freaking out to see this beautiful pictures... i am so filled with radiant wonderful light from this lovliness!!! YOU are lovely my sister Elissa bringing joy to others indeed!!!

    such a glowing picture of Betty she looks happy and proud and delighted.

    ReplyDelete