Tuesday, June 19, 2012

For the dads

It's fathers day! OK, fine. It was fathers day. Unfortunately, the father of this little bean was in Lethbridge for his first special day for dads. Heiko still decided to rock a celebratory outfit.

And of course it was my own father's first fathers day as a grandfather, which is exciting.

Also exciting was that I made these two little crafts. How do you like mai fonts? Unfortunately all my other craft projects are on hold. I think I have knit exactly one row of Heiko's blanket (that I have been knitting almost as long as I was pregnant) since he came along. That's what you get for knitting a blanket with sock yarn. Even the yarn store folks thought this was suspicious, which is a very bad sign. Hopefully I'll find some time to finish it in the next couple of weeks. I rarely have two hands free these days, it seems.

Anyway, happy day to all the dads, especially my new-dad husband, who is doing such an amazing job in this new role, and my own dad who has been doing great dad stuff for more than 40 years (wows).

2 comments:

  1. Awesome fonts, dude! And just...you know...general awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa, "Halibut". How did I not think of that before?

      Delete