Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Links

Walking home from a far-away park yesterday I was greeted by this sky. I thought for sure I'd get wet, but I stayed dry.

I'm verrrry tired today (thanks, son), and I don't have a lot to say, so I'll do some links.

Yesterday I made these galactagogue cookies, and they were gooooood. Oatmeal, flax, nuts, raisins, chocolate chips and peanut butter. These are all of my favourite things, NOM. The more I eat, the more my milk supply will be boosted, right? Right? For the record I'm not actually having a supply issue, but milk-makin' cookies can't hurt, can they?

Susi pointed out this interesting article to me from the Globe. It is about motherhood. It speaks to me a little, since the people I have been meeting since arriving here have been almost exclusively "mommies." Part of me wishes I could meet some folks who are more like my back-home friends (who I miss so dearly!), most of whom don't have kids at this time. Hm.

Two links seems kind of piddly, but that's it for now. Happy Friday to all. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment