Friday, September 21, 2012

In a pickle or a jam

Well hi there. Happy Friday.

Remember my lavender jacket, by Pickles? Love those pickles ladies. I really want to make this and this. Well anyway, I have been knitting up a storm lately and I'm almost done the jacket! The problem is, I seem to have run out of yarn. Oh noes. I did some googling around, and it seems that finding that last ball of wool is going to be a rather pricey proposition, so I've decided to restyle the sweater a little. The lavender jacket, now with slimmer sleeves! I'll let you know how it turns out. I don't usually freeform my knitting projects, but maybe this is the start of something new.
Speaking of knitting, Heiko has been sporting his baby surprise jacket quite a bit lately, with the cooler temps.

No comments:

Post a Comment