Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The beautiful things

One of the problems I have encountered with baby clothes is that people give you all kinds of beautiful things. This isn't a problem. The problem is that these things can go from being comically large to just right in a flash, and if you aren't careful it is easy to miss the window. That was almost the case with this amazeballs abacus print kimono, hand-made by the multi-talented Alison. I'm so pleased I pulled it out this morning. An instant photo shoot was required.





Actually I'm not sure I quite captured the awesomeness of this slim-fitting little jacket, but I don't have enough hands to wield the camera and hold Heiko. Witness, our beautiful fence:

3 comments:

  1. WOW! What a gorgeous, stylish outfit. Alison is greatly talented! Is that little guy standing all by himself against the sofa back? Oh what lovely memories that brings back! mumza, grammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This totally made my day. Heiko looks super-snazzy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! He does look super-snazzy. He may wear this every day until he outgrows it!

      Delete