Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday, again

I had something else planned for the blog today, but well... I'm starting to sound like a broken record I suppose. It has been a week of abysmal sleep, for all of us. Yes, that is the ridiculous part. I think Heiko is just as tired as P and me. So we are all cranky around here, and H seems to need a lot of snuggles.

Anyway, it is Friday, and it is cold. Our sketchy crawlspace furnace that is the same vintage as the home is blowing hot dusty air into the house. Heiko and I went out and about for a walk in the chilliness, in celebration of the first day of the season for boots. Boots and hats and gloves and scarves and several sweaters and wool socks. Throw in a fleece because it is Colorado and who cares?
Happy friday and happy fall, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment