Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Side-time

Yesterday I met another woman with a six month old baby. She told me that she had been trying to get the child to do "side-time," but that it's hard to get her "in the right position." What? Did I miss a memo? I thought we just cared about tummy time. Ugh. Out-mommied again! (<----- jokes)

In other news, when I show Heiko how cool he looks in his glasses, he smiles. But he still takes them off for numming.

And, I'm finally one of those people I have envied for a while now, who lull their babies to sleep by driving in their cars (to and from errands or outings) then bring the car seat containing the sleeping baby into the house for continued napping. But all by bike! That bike trailer is pure gold, plus the generous cargo compartment easily fits a week's worth of groceries, together with a week's worth of board books from the library.

1 comment:

  1. I need the details on your bike trailer - I'm going to get Chris one for Minnow!
    Also, I'm not sure there's anything more adorable than a baby in shades...except maybe babies in costume? What's H going to be for Halloween?
    Much love,
    s xo

    ReplyDelete