Wednesday, February 5, 2014

No! 33, 34, 35, 36.

This is why this whole thing is here! To stop all the moments from slipping away. Who knows what happened on Sunday? Heiko and I went out to the lake! The lake ice is thick, and the soundtrack to the weekends is the whine of snow machines, and the occasional holler or successful ice fisher people. Anyway, H and I snuck out early to look at the big cracks in the ice.
And then it was Monday. It has been a long time since I've taken a test, but let me say that being on the other side, as the giver of the test, is pretty stressful too! But my students did OK. Quite well, actually.

Tuesday was about wearing mama and dada's clothes.
Which brings us to today, a snow day. We sure have a lot of it. Everyone here has a personal snow blower, cutting deep troughs in the thick snow. H made snow angels with his dad this afternoon, and this happened.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment